[TIME] START @ 6pm / CLOSE @ 7pm
[PLACE] The Japanese School of Kuala Lumpur
Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam [NOTE] * Application will be accepted ONLY on the registration day.
* Please download the application form if needed.
Registration will be easier if you fill in the form in advance.
* Registration Fee is RM30 in CASH.
* Littering and Smoking are strictly prohibited inside all the
* Maximum number of student is 100.
* People who are under 18 are not allowed to attend the classes.
* If you have someone for substitution, you should get a number first for yourself. After that you go back to the end of the line to get another number for your friend.
2. STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Receive a reception number.
*ONE number per person.
In the case of multiple registrations, you need to line up once again.
2. Receive handouts about Japanese lessons.
3. Fill in the application form (if not prepared).
4. Submit the application form into one of the boxes according to
the level you want to participate.
5. Pay RM30 in CASH as a Registration Fee. Lesson is FREE of charge .
6. Get “Student Pass” & “Parking Permit”.
3. CLASS SCHEDULE
・ DATE：Lessons will be held on WEDNESDAYS.
Sep. 4, 11, 18, 25 Oct. 2, 9, 23，30 (8 lessons)
・ TIME: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
*We will have a graduation party on Oct.30 after the class.
4. LEVELS OF CLASSES
・ BEGINNER A: for those who will learn basic daily conversation mainly.
・ BEGINNER B: for those who will learn reading and writing mainly.
・ INTERMEDIATE: for those who can read hiragana,katakana and listen to basic Japanese, or has a certificate of JLPT N5
・ ADVANCED: for those who studied lntermediate, or has a certificate of JLPT N4
5. WHAT TO BRING
Notebook & Pen
A copy of your IC
Please contact to viceprincipal.(email)